Effective Termite Control in Maui
Don’t let termites destroy your property! Mid-Pacific Pest Control is your go-to source for safe, affordable, and effective termite control Maui solutions. With over 20 years of experience and satisfied customers across the state, we’ve helped countless home and business owners protect their properties from structural degradation and pest havoc.
Comprehensive Termite Treatment Services
Whether you need termite treatment for your home or business, we’ve got you covered. Our licensed and certified technicians specialize in thermal remediation from TEMP-AIR®, Sentricon® ground baiting systems, perimeter full structured liquid treatment, spot treating with XT-2000, sport fumigation, and full structured fumigation. No matter the extent of the infestation, we have the expertise and tools to handle it all.
Safe, Affordable, Effective
At Mid-Pacific Pest Control, we understand the importance of keeping your family and pets safe. That’s why we offer safe and eco-friendly pest control solutions that are effective and affordable. We stand behind our work, and always offer customers additional information on how to prevent problems from resurfacing. Protect your property and peace of mind by scheduling an appointment today
Delving Deeper into Our Termite Control Maui Services
- Sentricon®: Our ground baiting systems protect your property with the latest technology and ensure termite colonies are eradicated.
- Full Structured Fumigation: Our full structured fumigation targets every corner, leaving no pest behind. Localized infestations? We’ve got you covered. Spot fumigation targets specific areas, treating pests with precision. Mid-Pacific Pest Control, Inc. – your partner in effective pest management.
- XT-2000: Our advanced spot treatment eradicates termites in a focused manner and protects your property with cutting-edge solutions.
- Thermal Remediation: We offer TEMP-AIR® eco-friendly pest control with thermal remediation. Safe, effective, and green.
- Perimeter Treatments: Perimeter full structured liquid treatment is a shield against pests. Our comprehensive approach ensures your property is safeguarded from invaders.
DRYWOOD TERMITES VS. SUBTERRANEAN TERMITES
First step to protecting your home from termites:
Identification: of type
There are two types of termites commonly found in structures.
- The Subterranean termite.
Has a single vein running parallel to the top edge of the wings.
Builds mud tubes
- The Drywood termite.
Has numerous, more complex veins running between the parallel vein and edge of the wing.
Uses kickout holes – frass (fecal pellets). The fecal material they leave behind look like fine grains of sand. Color can vary depend on the type of wood that is consumed.